There are many different ways you can get involved.
- Want to chat? Join us on Discord, or on Twitter
- Want to suggest improvements or flag issues with tools? Add them on Github
- Want to suggest a new tool or idea? See all existing ideas, or create a new issue here
- Prefer to email us? firstname.lastname@example.org
Adding a tool to Code for IATI
- are open source;
- somehow relate to IATI data (even loosely);
- include contributor guidelines;
- make clear who is responsible for maintaining the software, whether volunteers, a company, or the IATI Secretariat via official support.
If your project meets these criteria, please send a Pull Request adding a new file for your project in this folder. (If you’re not sure how to do this, get in touch!)
(note, we also have a Code of Conduct)